Sunday, December 14, 2008

"Santa please bring me. . . . . . . "


anything I can eat with braces on. Yep, Mikey got his long awaited braces last Wednesday on his top teeth. He'll be getting his bottom ones on in 6 weeks!! Anyone that lives in Idaho and has a child that needs braces let me know. We know of a great program that helps kids who don't have dental insurance but don't qualify for the CHIP program.



I want some warm gloves to keep my hands warm and a Wee.












I want a stuffed animal husky that has a curly tail!!




I want a stuffed animal husky that has a curly tail!! (Anybody seen a stuffed husky at the stores???)











Just give me the candy cane and let me go to my mommy!!



My mommy oh and some candy too.














A real Rollercoaster!!! That would be FUN!!!





Ummm...... a toy dirt bike. (Yes. that is a pirate patch on his head and he was wearing goggles with it too.)







Some warm winter gloves!! It is really cold out here.






A real fast dirt bike!! Yeah a motorcycle. (Mom guess what Santa is going to bring ME for Christmas?!!)









No comments: